The Draw Any Animal Book: Over 150 Simple Step-by-Step Drawing Sequences for Every Kind of Creature
In the 1920s and 30s, French artist Robert Lambry (1902-1934) created a series of charming step-by-step lessons for drawing animals for a weekly children's paper. They were later compiled into a book Les Animaux Tels Qu'ils Sont
(Animals as They Are) and now, almost 100 years later, these beautiful lineworks will guide you to drawing perfection.
Lambry breaks down the process of drawing realistic animals into a series of simple shapes and lines, enabling you to recreate even the most complex creatures in just a few steps. Use the no-slip, wood-free pages to copy 100 wonderful animals-including:
- Big creatures, like an elephant, rhino, giraffe, and hippo
- Small creatures, like a snail, frog, butterfly, beetle, spider, and fly
- All kinds of birds, like a swallow, peacock, turkey, heron, and swan
- Domestic animals, like a cat, dog, chicken, and cow
- A range of wild cats, like a tiger, lynx, lion, and panther
- Ocean creatures, like a whale, lobster, and seal
- And more!
Indulge the temptation to pick up your pencil, follow these elegant examples, and learn to draw any animal the Lambry way.